Sunday 3 February 2008

Cara

Oakley recently came up with another incisive solution to a little opportunity I'm wrestling with at the moment, and talk today (during a splendid mid-afternoon libation in the Nelthorpe Arms public house in South Ferriby) fell to himself's lovely mum, Mrs O, reading this tosh all the way away in Abbeyfeale, so hello to you, Mrs O, and I hope we see you back over here in the Former People's Republic when the weather cheers up a bit.

Oakley also tells me he's been playing violin last night in that King's College, although I'm given to believe it was the bar rather than the chapel, so I thought it was high time I gave his triptet the oxygen of publicity. The band is called Cara, and they are visible and audible at http://www.carasmusic.com/index.html

They make very nice music, and have joist-threateningly large quantities of lovely CDs for sale.

No comments: